The Thinking Cup

Sunday, October 27, 2013


As humans, we form habits. As cafe dwellers, we build attachments. My own particular attachment in Boston is to The Thinking Cup. Two locations-one on Tremont Street and another on Hanover in the North End-make it all too easy for me to maintain this attachment and further my regard. But beyond the convenience of their two locations (Hanover street is pictured above), is an appreciation for the drinks they serve and the space provided to enjoy them. The combination of exposed brick and comfortable, tufted seating, along with tables adorned with newspapers of the past, do collectively inspire a beautiful union between my thoughts and the cup I drink from. So the name Thinking Cup is satisfyingly appropriate, almost as satisfying as what they serve so well. 

3 comments:

A Lady in Boston All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger